What cylinder and cam are required for the SEDA system key switch?


Stanley Best 1E74-C173 or C4

Applies To


Additional Information

The C173 cam is rounded on the end and will work the best. The C4 cam is flat on the end and could wear the switch plunger over time, but it is a more common cam.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Limited Warranty on Information: The documents contained on this website are distributed as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties for the document’s quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Neither BEST Access Solutions, Inc., nor its dealers or distributors shall be liable to the user or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss, nor damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by this information.